The gutters on your home play an extremely important role in the overall health of your home. Without them, opening a door during or after a rainstorm can be a very wet experience! Along with just keeping you dry, here are a few other factors to consider:
- Protects Your Foundation – Water falling from your home lands next to your foundation, causing it to put pressure on your foundation. This can lead to cracks in your home’s foundation.
- Moisture Control – Helps keep basements and crawl spaces dry which helps prevent mold growth by controlling roof water run-off
- Protect Windows and Doors – Windows and doors are incredibly vulnerable to water intrusion which may lead to rotting structural wood behind your siding or brick. Gutters help limit the amount of water introduced to the area near windows and doors.
- Protect Landscaping – Water falling from your roof quickly leads to erosion along your home, specifically where there is expensive landscaping.
- Protects Siding and Masonry – Rain falling from your roof hits the ground and causes dirt and grass clippings to splash up against your home. Redirecting that rain water to specific controlled zones eliminates this problem.
- Redirects Rainwater from Driveways & Sidewalks – Rain & snow water falling from your roof often ends up falling directly on or near driveways and sidewalks. In the winter months, this can be a dangerous icy mess. Properly installed gutters and downspouts can help eliminate these problems by directing rainwater into controlled areas instead!
- Decorative Detail – Gutters help create a nice finished detail to your home’s overhangs.
We’ve been professionally installing and repairing seamless gutters on homes in and around Wood County longer than anyone else in the area. Here are some services we offer:
- 5″ & 6″ Seamless Gutters
- 3″ & 4″ Color-matched Downspouts
- Gutter Leaf & Debris Guard
- Repair Work
Whether your home needs gutters installed, replaced, or repaired, be sure to contact us today to get a free estimate on all your gutter needs!